Kids go free on Public Transport with Child Leap Card!
Making plans for playful days & curious nights at The Festival of Curiosity this summer in Dublin? Don’t forget Child Leap Card holders can travel free on any of the following TFI Leap Card enabled services:
From Monday 1st until Sunday 28th of July (inclusive)
- All Dublin Bus scheduled services (excluding Airlink and Nitelink)
- All Go Ahead scheduled services
- All Luas services
- All DART services
- Route 139 Naas to Blanchardstown
- All Commuter Rail services in Dublin’s “Short Hop Zone” and on the Cork to Cobh/Midleton train lines
- On all Public Service Obligation (PSO) services operated by Bus Éireann where TFI Leap Card Validators are available. This includes Bus Éireann Services in Cork city, Limerick city, Galway city, Waterford city, Sligo and Athlone towns and Bus Éireann services in Dublin and surrounding counties (Excluding Expressway).
How does it work?
Simply use your Child Leap Card as normal and you won’t be charged. Any Child Leap Card (5-15 or 16-18) can be used to get free travel from Monday 1st July until Sunday 28th July (inclusive) provided it has at least 1 cent Travel Credit.
What if I don’t have a Child Leap Card yet?
For those who don’t yet have a Child Leap Card you can purchase them online at leapcard.ie or from one of 650 payzone agents nationwide. There is also have a limited stock of free Child Leap Cards for 5-15 year olds available at the following locations:
- Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 O’Connell Street Upper, Dublin 1
- Connolly, Heuston and Pearse Train Stations
- Bus Station, Parnell Place, Cork
- Bus Station, Ceannt Station, Eyre Square, Galway
- Bus Station, Parnell St, Limerick
- Bus Station, The Quay, Waterford
Invite your friends & family
Make a date with the city. Invite, share and make some summertime memories together with your friends and family.