Reboot & Recovery: Lessons from Performance, Sports Medicine & Science for post-lockdown
EXPERT INSIGHTS & DISCUSSION
How have we adapted to life during lockdown? What secrets can we learn from the world of sport as we emerge from our global time-out as we try to reboot and recover.
Join David Clancy physiotherapist, high performance sports consultant and host of the podcast ‘Sleep Eat Perform Repeat’ along with Mark Langtry, Head of Science & Sport at Explorium Ireland as they discuss wellbeing, adaptation and performance.
With special guests from the world of sports, science and arts including:
- Alan Stein Jr. / Former NBA High Performance Coach & Author
- Amy O’Donoghue / Irish 800m & 1500m Athlete
- Johnny Holland / Former Munster Rugby Player & Nutritionist
- Kwame Adejman-Pamboe / Former MLS Professional Footballer & Tech Startup Entrepreneur
- Rian Doris / Performance, Flow & Neuroscience Expert
Together they will delve into what we can learn from sports science that could help us reboot and recover after lockdown and tips for emerging from a global time-out.
Download this Handbook before the event to assist with the activities.